Call Us Today!
Copyright © 2016 Gronis Hardware, Inc.
Thank You For Your Service
- Stop by it's perfect time to Seed Bluegrass and/or tall fescue
- Verticut and overseed for best results
- Fertilize!! (High Nitrogen for cool season grasses)
- Core aerate during cooler season...
- Assortment of rakes for fall leaves...and other utensils to make picking up a breeze!
- Leaf blowers, bags and pop up holders...
- Shears for all your needs
- Harvest winter squash when the rind cannot be punctured with fingernail
- Plant lettuce, spinach and radishes
- Plant garlic cloves for next year's crop
- Spades and tillers always available
RESEARCH shows stocking up on the right energy, makes Spring green up!! The last applications of fertilizer for cool season bluegrass and tall fescue should be fed
High Nitrogen 30-0-3 or 30-0-0 or 27-3-3 read labels; watch for phosphorus and potassium counts.